(3D) Builds best practices¶
We currently have the profiles with its type defined in the name like
'type':'profile'. The types used are:
- style: For all the profiles that the initials style, like engraving and font;
- viewport: For all the profiles that define a viewport;
- position: For all the profiles that the position on the initials.
The alias is used to define which profile should be used on each different page (personalization, size and report). Currently, the standard is the large viewport for the personalization step and the medium viewport for the size step and report. However, it can be different and specific for every model. Here's an example:
"step::personalization": "viewport::large", "step::size": "viewport::medium", "report": "viewport::medium"
For the properties, we have 3 different options, that go as follows:
- font: For all the properties related to the font profiles;
- position: For all the properties related to the position profiles, like top, bottom or left right;
- style: For all the properties related to the engraving. Here's an example:
"black.style", "burnt_orange.style", "dark_olive.style", "dark_tan.style", "ice_blue.style", "block.font", "serif.font", "signature.font", "full.position", "hip.position"